Here Comes The Bride!
 

Friday, June 4

I got two of my wisdom teeth extracted and I got to keep them as souvenirs. The doctor put all his strength in pulling out my wisdom tooth; sweating and cursing and scaring me to death. It felt as if my whole jaw would come out. What really hurt were the injections. Well now my face is a before and after add. According to my sis I had Godzilla’s teeth hiding in there that is why they were bothering me so much. I am talking like Popeye and my cheeks look like snoopy and baj I don’t know how u were eating a pizza the next day I still cant talk properly. Pray that it heals soon.


1 Comments:

  • At 2:58 AM, Blogger baj said…

    oh no! poor ushnee. i guess i should have told you that my sister (lil baji) also got her wisdom teeth out and it took her a week to recover and she could only drink soup for days. i was hoping that by telling you my story, you would have similar luck. rats! hope you are feeling better!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

go to www.podme.org

Layout by Abez!