Here Comes The Bride!
 

Friday, November 12

So I am off from aitakaaf, I couldn’t do the whole three days but then you can do it for fewer days also. I pray to Allah subhanatala to give me more courage and strength to be able to do it for more days sometime in the future. I made special duas for everyone, specially for baj and aneela baji and maichoo. And ofcourse for my whole family by name. And alhamdullilah I didn’t forget any one. Chai I prayed for your prof as if it were my own result that was awaited and ofcourse your family, sham mami and kids you know that I always remember you. Ikbal mamoo and zaffar mamoo and khala and their families, I prayed for all of their well beings and Good health. Then ofcourse sondus and all my other friends. My mama , baba and sisters specially…….they were the first ones in my mind always and atif bhai there was a special prayer for you. Abez and owl I’ve got my whole house praying for you girls, inshahallah Allah will help u out. It may sound a bit on the serious side but this all made me realize the futility of life, that this is just a phase in a bigger plan for us, and we get so mixed in the pleasures of the world that we forget ALLAH subhanatala . but if you really look at it all in the end we all will be standing before the ULTIMATE CREATOR. So what will we tell Him about our missed namaz that there was a show on tv that we couldn’t miss, or we had to get dressed for a party. What will we till Him about the time we hurt someone that we couldn’t help it. But the sad thing is that we can help it and we choose not to. I prayed for myself that He help me be on the right path, I know we cant totally change the world but the little things which we control we can change, so may Allah subhanatala help us and guide us all and protect us from all evils. ameen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

go to www.podme.org

Layout by Abez!