Here Comes The Bride!
 

Sunday, May 13

now this is art
for all the new desi wives who didnt know how to cook a roti this one is for u ......my first roti and a round one too... sob sob (tears of happiness)


4 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Aya said…

    wow!!Thats such a pretty roti...lol..I like describing food as I would people...especially when I am the chef. ;)
    Good stuff ushios!

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Crazed Teacher said…

    i know isnt she lovelyyyyyy hahah, great angles, excellent bounce, great smell, excellent tasting... not to bland not too salty just the right taste to make u want to put a dollop of desi ghee on it to see it melt, or to eat it with fresh malai and shakkar or salan what ever u may prefer hahahaahah

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    beginners luck I would say

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ive started making rootis too and ushi i can bet mine r better than urs heeheheh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

go to www.podme.org

Layout by Abez!