Here Comes The Bride!
 

Sunday, August 21

evul chain

Ok. So I have to post an evul chain (in lieu with saeeds blog) .So apparently I have to answer a coupla questions, relating to the first 5 commenters (yes, I limit it to 5 people-it'll be hard enough thinking up all that for 5 people). So if you're one of the first 5 commenters, I'll hafta :

1. I'll respond with a random thought I have about you.

2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.

3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in. (Saeed says-wierd,huh?!, ushi says yeah so itll be the jello ill throw u in)

4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or so wethink).

5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.

6. I'll tell you what intoxicant you remind me of. (-not applicable,I'll tell you something you remind me of-any memory connection)

7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.

8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.**** Notreally,,but it would be nice to continue it on.

so come on whose next



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

go to www.podme.org

Layout by Abez!