Here Comes The Bride!
 

Wednesday, August 23

on special demand
i got the feeling certain people thought my blog too bling blingish , so on special demand ive mellowed it down a bit but what sucks( shay it musha shtyle) is that everytime i upgrade my blog like this by changing the template i lose all my comments, khair crazzys gotta do what crazys gotta do. anyway so the project at school is all in progress and i am glad that td knows how to sketch and that she is our little artist/ painter/ interior designer/ person who stictches blings on the clothes and so on......... many thanks to ob for sending a much needed book for my thesis , your names gonna go 3rd in my acknowledgments right after my professor and my mom :) . i am all excited, you guys might remember the post about me getting this adrenaline rush when i start studying something i love, i have been on a high since ob's mom came back, though how i am gonna wait for the week end i dont know.


9 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Crazed Teacher said…

    i must say so myself....me likesssssssssss

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bohat prettyfull hai....lol

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    come on ushi dont blame it on people ,i knew u couldnt handle all that pink stuff hahaha

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ur more of a RED kindda person ,it suits u:)or like maichoo would say bred (bright red) hehehehe

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me thinks a dash of mauve would do the thing for your blog. But I still miss the angry orange

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "ME THINKS" ??????? amma is that really u heheheh u sound like a british chef: me thinks this will taste great with a dash of lemon

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Crazed Teacher said…

    no no not a dash of lemon but a twist of sherry or the alcohol u prefer ahahaha, and mom please this is the best i can do , it isnt coming to custom made yet

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    shudve passed me the old one, ushiyay. uve been tagged

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Omar said…

    A sad confession I know, But I used to get a bit dizzy with power whenever I use to enter a library! I use to end up borrowing all the great books, and end up reading a bit of everything. That is why I know a little bit about everything and nothing in detail about something! I am glad I could help u get over your project block, good luck studying Ushi.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

go to www.podme.org

Layout by Abez!